House of Hugs Child Care
House of Hugs Childcare is expanding and is looking for a caring, compassionate Child Care Worker who has experience caring for children ages six weeks to school age. House of Hugs is committed to providing top quality care and education for children who are enrolled. Our goal is to enhance the lives of every child that belongs in the House Of Hugs family. If you are a patient, caring professional with a background in child care, I hope you will get in touch with me about this position.
Some Child Care Worker responsibilities
* Assisting in creating lesson plans and maintaining a safe environment.
* Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe.
* Monitor children during indoor/outdoor activities and interact with the children to enhance their learning.
* Working with another provider and maintaining communication with parents.
* Prepare and serve meals and monitor children during meals.
* Changing diapers/potty training.
* reading books, playing, laughing and giving out a lot of love and hugs.
* Assure child care licensing rules are met.
* Meet all State Licensing guidelines for a Family Home 2 Childcare
Child Care Worker qualifications and skills
* High school diploma/GED required.
* 2+years’ childcare experience is preferred.
* Must possess valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
* Ability to pass a background check.
* 12 hours/year Childcare Education.
* Caring and compassionate attitude is a must.
* References required
Depending on experience. Starting at $9.00 with a potential increase on performance
Job Type: full-time
Tammi Campbell/licensed Childcare Provider
Send your resume to:
Dobesh Counseling is looking to fill an administrative position, part-time with flexible hours. Starting wage between $12 and $13 an hour. Qualified candidates should be comfortable with technology and also have some previous office and accounting experience. You must be mature and able to relate to many types of personalities. Organization skills a big plus as well as understanding the sensitive nature of counseling and the importance of client privacy. References are a must. Give their office a call at 872-2123 or email@example.com
ABM Janitorial Services
3 janitorial positions available in Broken Bow 3 PM – 11:30 PM Monday – Friday.
Pay is $12/hour, benefits start the first of the month following 60 days of employment, and stock purchase plan is available immediately. 401k is also available after 6 months. Applications are taken online at ABM.com, or candidates can use the text code below:
3 PM – 11:30 PM: text 50937 to: (605) 309-4248
Or call 402-342-1495
The Bonfire Grill
The Bonfire Grill in Broken Bow is looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes tips. Full time, nights and weekends are a must. Apply in person or send resume to Bonfire Grill. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org