BVFD handles hazmat, structure fire and day care evacuation in past 24 hours

BLAIR – A hazmat leak, a structure fire and smoke at a day care have kept the Blair Volunteer Fire Department busy – chief Joe Leonard says an ammonia leak at the CS Industries campus required their hazmat training – engineers rerouted a valve at the plant, nobody was injured.  Later a fire at a trailer near Cottonwood, and then earlier today, a day care was evacuated while smoke from an electrical fire was investigated.  You can hear more this afternoon during the 5pm news on Real Country 97 three.